Skip to content
- “Reading Together: An Experiment in Digital Annotation,” Innovation in Language Teaching conference, New York University, November 11, 2016, and at EWP faculty meeting, January 19, 2017.
- Presentation to annual conference of Biographers International Organization on digital research tools, New York City, May 2013. Click here for slide set: Zotero BIO
Museums and Academia
- “Jane and Julia: Narrative Arcs in the Lives of Two Nineteenth-Century Women Artists,”a Works in Progress talk for the research staff at the Victoria and Albert museum, in conjunction with their exhibit on Julia Margaret Cameron, November 24, 2015. Click here for PDF of Powerpoint slides: Jane and Julia.
- “Turning Points: Jane Avril in Paris,” paper presented at the Popular Culture Association conference, April 1-4, 2015 in New Orleans. Click here for PDF: JaneAvrilTurningPoints
- Presentation to NYU undergraduates on how to give effective panel and poster talks at the Undergraduate Research Conference, April 2013. Click here for slide set: Olsen Presentation PowerPoint